Nevron Software announces the official release of Nevron Open Vision 2016.2 – the first and only cross-platform component suite for .NET application developments. With this release Nevron introduces the NOV Grid for .NET along with new features in the already existing controls and various improvements.
Nevron Open Vision 2016 Vol.2 also introduces several new UI controls, diagram, and text editor improvements as well as new data management API.Following is a summary of the new features introduced by the 2016.2 release:
NOV Grid for .NET
is a high performance Data Grid component for displaying and editing tabular data within your WinForms, WPF, Silverlight, MonoMac and Xamarin.Mac applications. The NOV Grid includes a TableGrid and a TreeGrid (ListTreeView) with many advanced features for editing, navigation, seamless databinding and more.
New Data Management API
API for working with relational data. Includes implementation of different types of data tables and serves as foundation for data binding. Also adds support for working with relational databases such as SQL Server, OleDb, Oracle etc.
NOV Chart Improvements
Radar chart with lots of options – multi measure radar, line radar series, area radar series, radar axis titles.
NOV Diagram Improvements
- New shape factories – Floor Plan, Arrow and Callout Shapes.
- Many improvements and bug-fixes.
- Table of Contents - lets you easily create and update a table of contents based on the document content.
- Electronic Publications - makes it possible to open and save documents as electronic publications, a.k.a. e-books in the EPUB format.
- Image Interactivity - lets you move and resize images by dragging them or their handles with the mouse.
- Floating Tables - support for floating tables in the DOCX importer and exporter.
- RTF Styles - importing and exporting styles from and to RTF documents.
Visual Studio Project Templates
- Mac OS X El Capitan theme - a new UI theme that mimics the Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan look and feel.
- Dark theme - a new UI theme for modern and stylish UI experience.
– lets you quickly create a new NOV application either for a specific platform or a portable one, which targets multiple platforms from a single code base.
The fully functional 60 day trial of the NOV Developer Subscription includes complete set of components for .NET development for Windows and Mac applications, Help Documentation and hundreds of ready-to-use examples.
Nevron Support Team