Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday @ 4:23 AM
Announcing Nevron Vision for SSRS 2015.1 – the most complete suite of advanced report items for SSRS!
With the Nevron Vision for SSRS 2015.1 release Nevron solidifies its position as the leading provider of advanced data visualization report items for SSRS. With the introduction of the new Nevron Map for SSRS and Nevron Barcode for SSRS report items, as well as enhancements in Nevron Chart for SSRS, the Nevron Vision for SSRS 2015.1 suite is now the most advanced and feature-rich set of report items for Reporting Services.Following is a summary of the new features introduced by the 2015.1 release:
Introducing Nevron Map for SSRS
Nevron Map for Reporting Services is an advanced report for all versions Microsoft Reporting Services. It is designed to provide report authors with an easy and powerful way to create choropleth maps that are tightly integrated with the data. The component delivers a great set of features including:
- Support for Multiple Layers - unlimited number of map layers are supported. Each map layer can display either a predefined or custom ESRI map.
- Support for Multiple Legends - unlimited number of legends are supported. Each map layer can be assigned to a different legend. Legends can be manually positioned or docked to map and map plot area.
- Support for Multiple Titles - unlimited number of titles are supported. Titles can be manually positioned or docked to map and map plot area.
- Predefined Maps - the report item can display predefined maps of the World, USA, and all USA states.
- Custom Maps - the report item can display custom ESRI maps.
- Map Projections - support for 22 map projection types.
- Map Fill Rules - support for 2 and 3 color gradient filling rules as well as distinct value filling rules.
- Map Fill Rules Distribution - support for Equal, Equal Interval and Optimal map values distribution modes.
- Map Legend - each map layer can be annotated on a different legend. Legend modes include fill rule ranges and items with template options.
- Map Zooming - options to specify the items of the maps to which to zoom. Several zooming modes are provided including Zoom To Bounds, Zoom to Layer, Zoom to Data Bounds Shapes and Zoom to Shapes matching a specific criteria.
- Code Embedding - allows you to modify every aspect of the map appearance using C# code.
Nevron Barcode for Reporting Services is an advanced report for all versions of Microsoft Reporting Services. It is designed to provide report authors with an easy and powerful way to create linear and matrix barcodes that are tightly integrated with the data. The component delivers a great set of features including:
Introducing Nevron Barcode for SSRS
- Support for Multiple Barcode areas - unlimited number of barcode areas are supported. Each barcode area can display either a linear or matrix barcode.
- Support for Multiple Titles - unlimited number of titles are supported. Titles can be manually positioned or docked to barcode and barcode plot area.
- Linear Barcodes - the report item can display 28 linear barcode symbologies, including: Codabar, Code 11, Code 39, Code 39 Extended, Code 93, Code 128, Code 128A, Code 128B, Code 128C, EAN8, EAN 13, FIM, Interleaved 2 of 5, ISBN, ITF14, JAN13, MSI 2Mod10, MSI Mod10, MSI Mod11, MSI Mod11 Mod10, Pharmacode, PostNet, Standard 2 of 5, Telepen, UPCA, UPCE, UPC Supplemental 2Digit and UPC Supplemental 5Digit.
- Matrix Barcode - support for QR Code and PDF417.
- Correction Level - support for Low, Medium, Quartile and High correction levels
- Scaling Modes - support for fit and custom scale scaling modes.
- Pixel Snapping - integrated pixel snapping that displays the barcode in such a zoom level that avoids antialiasing and displays barcode symbols at exact pixels.
- Code Embedding - allows you to modify every aspect of the barcode appearance using C# code.
Nevron Chart for SSRS is also enhanced with the following features:
Enhancements in Nevron Chart for SSRS
- Tree Map Chart - this unique for SSRS charting type lets you display tree map charts that display hierarchical data from your dataset. The Tree Map chart features many advanced coloring and labeling options.
- Linear Regression Calculated Series - this new calculated series helps you display a linear interpolation of a categorical or XY scatter dataset.
- Polynomial Regression Calculated Series - this new calculated series helps you display a polynomial interpolation of a categorical or XY scatter dataset. The user can choose the interpolation polynomial degree, meaning that you can interpolate your dataset as a quadratic, cubic or higher degree polynomial.
Nevron Support Team