Nevron Software has an opening for a Junior .NET Developer in our European office - Bulgaria, Sofia.
The successful candidate will be responsible for development of User Interfaces and custom software projects and will play a key role in the designing, development, troubleshooting and debugging of Nevron's solutions.
Position and Duties:
The ideal candidate should have strong technical background and should enjoy working on new products as well as well as extending existing ones.
The candidate should be committed to working collaboratively with a team to achieve defined goals and will have a strong desire to succeed.
This is a full-time position. Work would be done at our office in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Skills & Requirements:
Additional advantage for the perfect candidate:
- 3+ years practical experience
- 2 years+ Object Oriented Programming experience
- Good knowledge of .NET including WinForms and ASP.NET
- Good knowledge of C#
- Able to clearly convey concepts and ideas both spoken and in writing
- Students from the Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski" or the Technical University of Sofia will have an advantage
- Must be willing to learn new skills & technologies on a regular basis
- Must possess excellent problem solving skills and effective communication skills
- Must be able to work well within a team, as well as independently
- Must be able to work with team members of all skill levels
- Must be able to listen to constructive criticism
- Must be able to work in a company with an open and casual work environment
- Must have good attention to detail
Please send the following required documents in English:
- Industry leading salary and additional bonus benefits based on your performance
- Work in a company with an open and casual work environment
- Flexible working time
- Learn and work with some of the best .NET developers around
- Be a part of a growing company with traditions
- CV / Resume
- Cover letter (explain why do you want to join the Nevron team)
Please send your applications to email@example.com